Search This Blog

September 21, 2013

Presentation

Milton Groppo

Hello, my name is Milton Groppo, and this is the blog of the Laboratory of Plant Systematics, Department of Biology, Faculty of Philosophy, Sciences and Letters of the University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil. I am a Professor in the Department and Head of the Laboratory. Associated with the Laboratory there is a scientific collection, the Herbarium of the Department of Biology (Herbarium SPFR).



I started doing this blog because I began to realize that there are not only interesting news related to the scientific community, but also to the work done in our laboratory, our field trips and the people who work in it. News about our Herbarium also be placed here, as well as issues related to my classes at undergraduate and graduate programs. I hope you enjoy this space.